Education & Colorism Research
Welcome to the Morena the Label Education & Colorism Research page, where we will continue to share resources, articles, and studies related to colorism and the morena experience in the Philippines and the Filipino diaspora.
If you'd like to promote your work or collaborate, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- #KutisPinas: Confronting colorism
- The history behind the Philippines’ culture of ‘colorism’
- I Dare To Change Conversations About Colourism
- Flipping the Cultural Script: Papaya Soap and Skin Color Stratification in the Philippines
- Colonialism's Role in the Success of the Filipino Skin Whitening Industry
- Skin deep: Peeling off the Philippines’ colorism problem
- Why some Filipinos lighten their skin, some don't, and few want to talk about it
Colonial Faces: Beauty and Skin Color Hierarchy in the Philippines and the U.S.
- By Ayn Bernos: Language and Colorism: Beauty Ideologies in Pond’s Philippines YouTube Advertisements
- There's nothing wrong with my Kayumanggi Skin by Ysa Tolentino